SORRY BUT THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
We are giving away 9 prize bundles consisting of an AC/DC Rock or Bust CD and Cars That Rock book - both signed by Brian Johnson!
Don't miss the new series of Cars That Rock every Thursday at 9pm on Quest. #CarsThatRock
You could win a signed AC/DC CD!
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cars That Rock 2 Promotion – 09/04/2015 – 21/05/2015
The following additional terms and conditions form part of the terms and conditions applicable to the “Cars That Rock 2” Promotion (the “Promotion”), and should be read in conjunction with Discovery’s Competition General Terms and Conditions (the “General Terms and Conditions”):
For the avoidance of doubt if there is any inconsistency between these additional terms and conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Promotion will run between 9 April 2015 and 21 May 2015.
Entrants are permitted to make multiple entries in the Promotion. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood the General Terms and Conditions and these additional terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The Promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents excluding any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter, its holding company and affiliate companies and their immediate families, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the Promoter or the Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion.
- Entrants must be thirteen (13) years old and over. Entrants under eighteen (18) years old must gain the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the Promotion. If parental or guardian consent is found not to have been given, the prize may not be awarded to that winner. Proof of identification and age may be required at the request of the Promoter. If under the age of thirteen (13), the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. If an entrant under the age of thirteen (13) enters the Promotion, the entry will be disqualified. If a person above the age of thirteen (13) enters the Promotion on behalf of a person below the age of thirteen (13), they will be deemed to be the individual participating in the Promotion.
- Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this Promotion and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
- The Promotion takes place on the following dates (entry period/closing times also indicated):
• 4:00 pm on 09/04/15 - 4:00pm on 21/05/15
- By entering, the winners agree to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity relating to the Promotion.
- The Promotion can be entered for free online on:
- the Quest Twitter web page https://twitter.com/questtv. Entrants will have to create a Twitter account if they have not already done so. To enter, entrants must re-tweet the special competition post.
- https://www.facebook.com/ukquest. Entrants will have to create a Facebook account if they have not already done so. To enter, entrants must share the special competition post.
Each re-tweet will be classed as a separate entry. For the avoidance of doubt each entrant may use only one Twitter account.
Only entries provided during the time within which the Promotion is live shall be included in the draw for the Promotion.
Any entry that is deemed as offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information will not be granted approval and will therefore be excluded from the Promotion.
Entries must not contain or refer to any third party brand and must not contain or reference any third party names, logos and/or trademarks.
All entries will be moderated to ensure they meet the criteria set. Any not meeting the minimum criteria may be disqualified or amended in Promoter’s sole discretion.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the owner of www.facebook.com or Twitter and entrants expressly acknowledge and agree that Facebook and Twitter shall not be held liable for any damage whatsoever arising from their participation in the Promotion.
- There are nine (9) prize packs Each prize consists of a signed copy of AC/DCs Rock or Bust cd and a signed Cars That Rock book.
- The draw will take place on Friday 22 May 2015.
- Winners shall be selected at random from all Twitter and Facebook entrants who satisfy all the Twitter and Facebook entry requirements specified herein. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted by Facebook, Twitter or email within two (2) days of the Promotion’s draw. The winner must claim their prize within ten (10) days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion, modify these additional terms and conditions during the Promotion, vary details of prizes, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it to do so or by giving prior notice of the changes on the Promoter’s website www.questtv.co.uk.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability and in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize must be taken by the winner unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter.
- Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- These additional terms and conditions are available to view on the Promoter’s website at http://www.questtv.co.uk/supertruckers/win. Promoter’s details: Discovery Communications Europe Limited, Discovery House, Chiswick Park Building 2 London W4 5YB, United Kingdom.