What You Can Win...
Have you always dreamed of modernising your kitchen? Is your current kitchen looking dull and lifeless? Are you looking for a kitchen which could make your house a home?
Quest and Jewson are now offering you the chance to win a brand new kitchen worth up to £17,000 (ex VAT), in value. Yes that’s right, your dream kitchen could be yours for free!
Whatever your style Jewson have a wide range of kitchens available to suit. The kitchen also includes a range of Beko, Neff, AEG and Caple appliances, furniture, and worktops of your choice!
To view the full range of Jewson kitchens available visit: www.jewsonkitchens.co.uk/
Open to UK mainland residents only who are over 18 years of age...
1 entry per person.
How To Enter...
Additional Terms and Conditions
Jewson – Kitchen Giveaway Competition – 02/10/2017 – 13/11/2017
The following additional terms and conditions form part of the promotion information and rules for the above Competition, and should be read in conjunction with Discovery’s Competition General Terms and Conditions:
For the avoidance of doubt if there is any inconsistency between these additional terms and conditions and the General Competition Terms and Conditions, these additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
1. By entering this Competition, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these additional terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only, excluding employees of Promoter (details of which are set out in paragraph 18) and their families, the Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
3. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organized group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years old and above. Proof of identification may be required at the request of the Promoter. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
5. Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this Competition and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
6. This promotion will be open for entries from 2 October 2017 until 13 November 2017 (the “Competition Period”). The closing time for entries will be 17:00 on the closing date indicated above.
7. By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of the winner in any publicity.
8. Method of Entry: The Competition can be entered by answering a multiple choice question and completing the Competition entry form, both of which can be found at www.questtv.co.uk/kitchengiveaway . Entrants will also be required to provide their full name, email address and postal address and telephone number upon entry to the Competition. All entries will be moderated to ensure they meet the criteria set; any entry not meeting the minimum criteria may be disqualified or amended in Promoter’s sole discretion. The Competition is limited to one (1) entry per person.
9. Prize: One (1) entrant will receive kitchen units, worktops and various Beko, Neff, AEG and Caple branded kitchen appliances worth approximately £17,000 (excluding VAT). For the avoidance of doubt, kitchen installation costs are not included as part of the prize.
Winners will be able to choose between having the prize delivered from their local Jewson showroom free of charge, or have the kitchen element of the prize delivered direct from the manufacturer at a cost of £50 per item.
The kitchen (excluding Beko appliances) comes with a ten (10) year warranty.
Winners will be chosen as per clause 11.
10. The Prize Draw will take place within five (5) days of the end of the Competition Period. The winner will be contacted via email, and will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize before their details are forwarded directly to Jewson. The winners must claim their prize within five (5) days of the notification, and must book their kitchen consultation within twenty-eight (28) days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these additional terms and conditions. The kitchen consultation will take place either at a Jewson showroom or at the winner’s home, by mutual agreement.
11. The winners of the prize shall be selected at random from all valid Competition entries. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Competition, modify these terms and conditions prior to the closing date, vary details of the prize, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize must be taken by the winner unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter.
14. Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid. All submitted entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. Promoter’s details: Discovery Corporate Services Limited, Discovery House, Chiswick Park Building 2 London W4 5YB, United Kingdom. Company number: 08597513.