How would you like to join Drew, T and the crew on the set of Salvage Hunters?
This once in a lifetime prize could be won by those who finish the Salvage Hunters game and find all the missing objects in Drew’s warehouse.
Once you've found all the objects in the warehouse, take a screenshot on your phone and upload it using the form below.
One lucky winner and their guest will get the chance to visit the set and meet the stars of the show.
Competition closes on Wednesday, 26th April at 4pm. The competition is open to UK & ROI residents only who are 16 years and over. Entrants who successfully uploaded screenshots of the missing objects will be entered into a prize draw.
Good Luck Salvager!
Additional Terms and Conditions
Salvage Hunters Competition – Drew Pritchard’s Office – 27/01/2017 – 26/04/2017
The following additional terms and conditions form part of the promotion information and rules for the above Competition, and should be read in conjunction with Discovery’s Competition General Terms and Conditions:
For the avoidance of doubt if there is any inconsistency between these additional terms and conditions and the General Competition Terms and Conditions, these additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these additional terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland, excluding employees of Promoter (details of which are set out in paragraph 18) and their families, the Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organized group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- Entrants must be sixteen (16) years old and above. Proof of identification may be required at the request of the Promoter. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
- Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this Competition and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
- This promotion will open for entries from 27 January 2017 until 26 April 2017 (the “Competition Period”). The closing time for entries will be 16:00 on the closing date indicated above.
- By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of the winner in any publicity.
- Method of Entry: The Competition can be entered by visiting Quest’s competition page at www.questtv.co.uk/salvage-hunters-set-visit-comp and locating the missing items in Drew Pritchard’s office. Entrants will then be required to take a screenshot of the screen once the items have been found, and upload this picture where prompted to the above competition page. Entrants will also be required to provide their full name and an email address upon entry to the Competition. Full details of gameplay are available directly within the game. All entries will be moderated to ensure they meet the criteria set; any entry not meeting the minimum criteria may be disqualified or amended in Promoter’s sole discretion. The Competition is limited to one (1) entry per person per day.
- Prize: One (1) entrant and their guest will receive an invitation to visit the set of Salvage Hunters, which will include a tour of the set, and a chance to meet Drew Pritchard and T, the stars of the show.
The set visit will take place at a date and time mutually agreed between the winner and the Promoter.
Winners will be chosen as per clause 11.
- The Prize Draw will take place within 7 days of the end of the Competition Period. The winners will be contacted via email and will be then be required to confirm the postal address for delivery of the prize. The winners must claim their prize within fourteen (14) days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these additional terms and conditions.
- The winners of the prize shall be selected at random from all valid Competition entries. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Competition, modify these terms and conditions prior to the closing date, vary details of the prize, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize must be taken by the winner unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter.
- Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid. All submitted entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Promoter’s details: Discovery Corporate Services Limited, Discovery House, Chiswick Park Building 2 London W4 5YB, United Kingdom. Company number: 08597513.